£18,000 - £19,500
Are you looking for your an opportunity within Financial Services? Are you a school leaver/graduate who is looking for their first role into a corporate environment?
We have an excellent opportunity to join a high reputable financial services firm based in Northwich. Working as an administrator you will be providing support to clients and internal staff, working closely with financial advisors and portfolio managers.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with external clients
- Handling client documentation
- Producing proposals on behalf of management
- Obtaining terms of business for firms and setting up agreements on the database
- Ensuring that all paperwork has been correctly completed
- Account opening and amendments
- Reviewing and calculating fees
- Providing statistics for monthly reporting
- General administration duties, filing, scanning, handling letters etc.
This role also offers excellent training and development for you as you start out your career in Financial Services.
Due to location you must be able to drive or live locally.
Please click apply to send your CV to Search for immediate consideration.
If your application is successful you will hear from us within 7 days.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.