FRS are supporting a reputable and well known business in Coventry with recruting a temporary member of staff in their Accounts team.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Produce proposed payments reports
- Confirming accuracy of proposed payments then creating files for processing the validated payments.
- Investigating unlinked reports to establish and recommend actions required to allow future validation for payment or cancellation of records.
- Validating and paying eligible claims.
- Validating and processing eligible claims.
- Providing helpline support to respond to and resolve bonus payment queries for customers and suppliers.
- Processing payment and infrastructure bonuses in line with terms and conditions.
- Assisting Internal Audit team to resolve bonus queries; reclaiming any incorrect or invalid bonus payments where appropriate.
Suitable candidates will demonstrate the following;
- Have the ability to use various systems to create reports
- Excellant knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Resolve issues and queries in a professional and helpful way
- Be able to analyse and present information in a clear and precise manner.
- Administrative Duties