Monday - Friday
9:00 - 5:30
up to £18,000
To provide support and service to resellers, business managers and sales teams within the business in respect of Leasing requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:-
* Process credit applications for leasing.
* Run credit reports and analyse them to determine if customer is credit worthy
* Working out rates for customers from different rate cards
* Completing new rate cards
* Advising and working out rates and terms for dealers (capital and payments)
* Working out percentages and repayments
* Setting up new dealers and approval with Funders
* Ensure all documentation is completed accurately and check dealers documentation.
* Deputising for Financial Services Manager when they are out of the office.
* Updating spreadsheets for deals and proposals for upgrades and forecast.
* Preparing and sending letters regarding end of term, working out costs of title goods.
* Sending dealers the process of leasing
* Liaising with Funders and Resellers where necessary
Skills and Experience :
* Previous experience of working in an administration role
* Ability to calculate and analyse information
* Desirable Touch typing
* Client relationship management experience
* The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Knowledge of MS Office
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
* Excellent attention to detail
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.