CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Finance Analyst to join the team located in Fawley. The successful candidate will provide effective financial support to the Fawley Operations Team.
- Support the Operations team, enabling proactive and effective financial control of account operations
- Functional responsibility for overall timeliness, accuracy and compliance to processes for the contract monthly billing
- Ensure full audit trail of all financial transactions including SOX compliance requirements
- Maintain an effective and compliant records management system
- Allocation of charge out costs to the various cost centres across the different contract numbers
- Support managers to achieve 100% compliance with all CBRE and client financial process requirements
- Track controllable costs against the budget with provision of information to departmental managers
- Track non-controllable costs for third party supplier contracts and client funded minor works projects
- Prepare information to support monthly reporting requirements
- Track and report overtime costs
- End to end coordination of purchase orders, Raising, tracking costs as spent and closure when complete.
- Monthly purchase order status reporting to departmental managers
- Submission of expense reports for account purchasing card
- Assist managers with development of Client Work Orders (CWO) document packs and ongoing presentation for client approvals
- Cost track and labour allocations for agency staff
- Monthly collation and presentation of supplier invoices to departmental managers for sign off and approval
- Engage with suppliers to ensure invoices are received and processed in a timely manner
- Support suppliers who have invoice or payment queries
- General support for account administration function as required
- Part qualified accountant or equivalent
- Previous commercial / financial control experience within the service industry
- Advanced level PC and Microsoft Office skills - essentially Excel
- Driving license - desirable
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.