DDD Limited is an experienced manufacturer of a wide range of toiletry products, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices. They ensure an understanding of their customer's businesses to whom they offer a wide range of services, including formulation development, material purchasing, manufacture, and analysis.
Whilst you may not have heard of us, you will know our products. We are driven by a core purpose; Helping people be at their best in a way we can be proud of.
As the Finance Administrator, you will be working with our brilliant finance department offering support within transactional finance areas including, cash and banking, accounts payable, expenses management and government returns.
- Cash posting including foreign currency.
- Daily Bank reconciliations (multi- currency).
- Input data onto various banking systems.
- Process manual payments.
- Process invoice posting and purchase ledger admin and payments.
- Post Accounts Receivable receipts.
- Expenses- recording receipts, payment processing and posting etc.
- Credit cards - all transaction and credit related matters.
- Able to use more than one finance and banking system.
- Intrastat reconciliation and returns.
- Raising manual invoices.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ad hoc requests to assist the Finance team as required. Incl. AP support.
- Ad hoc queries from the business and banks.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Previous experience within a finance role
- Previous experience in a manual environment
- Ideally, you'll experience using the Concur expenses system
- You have multi ledger experience covering AR/AP/GL
- You'll be an excellent communicator
- You'll challenge the status quo
- Finance Department