Are you an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated Individual? Are you driven to provide first class service? Do you have a keen eye for detail? If so, then keep reading and apply today!
Our client, one of the UK's leading banks is looking for a Finance Administrator in Bristol, Canons House to join a specialist team based within the Controls team.
An opportunity has arisen for a self motivated individual to join the Controls team, working in a dynamic, team oriented environment. Finance Business Services is a crucial part of Finance and is a Centre of Excellence providing end to end finance processes. Within Finance Business Services the Controls team provides centralised reconciliation and control activities for the Group.
The colleague will carry out a range of more complex clerical/technical support tasks to deliver quality service to customers or internal colleagues, in line with agreed service standards.
- Undertaking a range of more complex technical support tasks e.g. data compilation, reconciliation, research and analysis, and making recommendations for improvements to processes, procedures and systems
- Providing guidance on a range of technical queries, using own judgement and interpretation as required, to ensure the timely provision of high quality information and guidance
- Developing and maintaining contacts across the business unit in order to identify customer requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
- Ensuring that all work within the team is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures and relevant external regulations where required
- As required, supervising and coaching team members in their day to day activities ensuring their workloads are completed to the required standard, providing advice, guidance, direction and support as appropriate
- Manage, motivate, develop and appraise team members where required
- Contributing to the development of administrative systems and processes to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Where appropriate, assisting in the planning of projects, scheduling of implementations, maintenance of project plans, liaising with technical departments, users and other colleagues as required
- Demonstrating the core Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours as an active team member
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a time frame in excess of one month.
- Attention to detail
- Insight and solutions
- Communication and impact
- Collaborative working
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.