Are you an experienced Finance Administrator who works with incredible attention to detail? Are you efficient in your task management and Client focused? Do you have experience working within investments or the financial sector?
If so then this could be the perfect role. We have a reputable Investment firm looking to hire a proactive, professional and hardworking Finance administrator who will be the first port of contact for the company and who can provide strong administrative support to the whole organisation. Our client is extremely passionate about the progression of the individual who takes on the role and will happily support the funding of any investment exams/certificates you wish to obtain in your time with the company to further your education.
You will be working Monday - Friday between the hours of 9-5pm and you will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
Some of your duties will be….
* Answering calls - Providing a friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries
* Open, scan, log and allocate incoming post
* Sort and frank outward post if needed
* Scanning and filing
* General office maintenance
* Keeping meeting rooms clean, tidy and stocked
* Arranging additional facilities needed for client meetings (e.g. sandwiches, making lunch bookings)
* Ordering and maintaining adequate stationery levels/general supplies for kitchen
general supplies for kitchen and office
* Assistance with general administrative tasks
* Organise existing and prospective client meetings and actively manage FP's diary and workload
* Prepare client documentation in advance of and following client meetings (as per business processes) - meeting packs; valuations; performance data
* Maintenance of the Client Birthday Card List and organisation of timely posting of cards
* Open and maintain client files on dropbox and back-office system to the required compliance standards
* Produce portfolio valuations
* Check accuracy and completeness of new business documentation
* Ensure that all business applications are processed accurately and efficiently, in a compliant manner to the firm's standards
You must have….
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Be able to work under pressure
* Have excellent Spelling and Grammar
* Strong communication skills
* Advanced level of Microsoft Office - All packages
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Show initiative and take personal responsibility for completing tasks
A previous background in investments or within the finance sector would be beneficial but not essential.
If you have proven experience in a similar role and meet the specification then please click apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job