Job Title: Finance Administrator
Reference Number: inRBPK2
Location: Near Colchester, Essex
Salary: £16,000 per annum
Start Date: November 2017
Travel/ Tourism/ Accounts/ Finance
Why apply for this role?
Travel and events company based near Colchester currently seeking a finance administrator to join their expanding team. With over 30 years experience, the business has continued to exceed expectations and has built an incredible reputation within the industry, providing excellent customer service and delivering a high-quality product.
- To reconcile all transactions with bookings on the company system
- Liaise with hotels to chase invoices and to query any credit card transactions that we are unable to reconcile
- Utilise online facility where possible to validate transactions and provide values required to invoice clients
- To distribute credit card transaction invoicing details to the bill back administrators on a weekly basis
- Any other tasks which may be deemed necessary from time to time to further enhance the position of credit card reconciliation clerk in particular or the Company in general
- Any other general tasks which may be deemed necessary
- To calculate and check invoices on a daily basis
- To input correct figures from invoices onto the database
- To administer all invoices paid by credit cards
- To deal with queries from hotels and suppliers
- To liaise with the Commissions team for commission purposes
- To update the Database Controller for changes in hotel and customer details
You will be an experienced administrator, ideally with a finance/ accounting background, however, this is not essential. The successful candidate will be organised, able to work to deadlines with a keen eye for detail.
Now it’s your turn
Please apply now to find out further details.
At inRecruitment we’re adopting a fresh approach to recruitment, by integrating technology into our processes we’re quicker and more efficient so we're creating more perfect job matches without compromising on our candidate relationships or our consultative approach. In fact, really understanding the longer-term motivations of our employers and candidates is a central theme in our strategy.
If you are thinking of looking for a new role then please contact us for further details about how we may be able to help you within specific divisions across: Technical & Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Commercial and Financial Sectors.
- Customer Service