Ongoing temporary opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join a leading Leicestershire business based in Lutterworth.
The client is an excellent business with an International reach who have a superb customer base and operate across a variety of sectors. They have an excellent reputation and can offer a highly varied and busy working environment.
The Finance Administrator role will involve a variety of duties including:
- Purchase Ledger - Invoice processing, PO and delivery notifications
- Collation and validation of payroll data, liaising with sites to ensure hours of work are authorised and recorded
- Issue various weekly/monthly payroll data to central finance for processing and also to external agencies for temporary worker payroll
- Financial administration - Logging finance data accurately and using Excel to record various information
- Query resolution
- Administration of transport logs and queries from various locations across the UK
- Providing customer focused advice to line managers regarding costs incurred
- Interrogating logs of mileage to ensure claims are accurate
You will have superb communication skills, excellent IT skills (Excel vlook ups/pivots) and be a highly organised individual. You will be able to maintain a varied workload and have the drive to support team members with ad hoc duties
Ongoing temporary opportunity, possible permanent role, free parking, onsite discounted canteen
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job