Experience within a Finance or Financial Services environment is an essential. Experience of accounting & banking packages is desirable.
This is a permanent full time position.
Salary - £16,000-£18,000
35 hours a week.
Ensure delivery and effective control of administering quotations, PO's, on behalf of group companies within the Accounts Payable Team within the WM Finance function; in accordance with agreed authority limits, accounting procedures and internal controls.
* Competent on Microsoft packages including Excel.
* Requesting quotations from 3rd party suppliers.
* Responsible for regular review of financial data.
* Submission of purchase orders/requisitions within online ordering system.
* Liaising with both external suppliers and internal staff.
* Supporting the billing file process for key suppliers; coordination and oversight of monthly billing process, raising PO's, receipting confirmation, monitoring spend.
* Prioritising workloads and working to deadlines.
* Develop a network of internal and external relationships relevant to the role.
* Liaise clearly and effectively with other parts of the business.
* Able to make quick decisions.
* Manage customer expectations in an effective and efficient manner.
* Access to a great range of offers and discounts from well-known retailers
* Season ticket loans
* The ability to buy and sell holiday
* Bonus - most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, based on the company and personal performance
* Pension Scheme - non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
If you are interested in the position, please apply below!!
Alternatively, please send your CV to katie.melderis @berryrecruitment.co.uk with the reference 910608/KM/OM or call our Southampton Branch on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job