Finance Administrator - V-Lookups & Pivot Tables - Watford
- Checking, validating, coding and posting invoices
- Successfully identify, investigate, reconcile and resolve all finance queries and anomalies
- Creating and analysing financial reports
- Assisting the Finance team with any other duties
The ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
- Competent user of Excel e.g. Pivot Tables, V-lookups
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Arithmetical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to gain vital experience and the chance to work for a reputable business.
Candidates who are immediately available or very short notice will only be looked at for this position as the client would like someone to start ASAP.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
- Finance Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job