We are recruiting for a client based in the West side of Bath (Bristol side) who are looking for a Finance Administrator on a Temp to Perm basis. The essence of this role will be to provide a customer focussed and wide-ranging financial and general administrative support service. This will include supporting the team in their efforts to ensure continuous improvement and that existing administrative support, services and systems are effective and responsive. This role will pay 9.50/hr on temp and convert to permanent after 3 months.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain and update financial records, purchase ordering and invoicing processes as required
- To act as the first point of contact for and coordinate enquiries by telephone, email and in person and to ensure that all enquiries are dealt with efficiently and professionally, and escalating more complex queries as appropriate
- To provide comprehensive, high quality administrative support, including developing and maintaining records (paper and electronic), document management, archiving and maintaining other administrative systems as required by Line Manager.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Educated to NVQ level 3 with business administration or equivalent
- Recent financial general administrative experience covering a wide range of on and off-line activities/services
- Recent experience in a customer facing role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job