We’re currently looking for an experienced Finance Administrator to join our clients head office in Shaftesbury. As part of the position you will be supporting the administration team and Contracts Manager to ensure all invoices are proceed correctly and on time.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Setting up invoices for finished works.
- Generating invoices in line with client’s requirements with the correct supporting documentation.
- Understand and use various systems including web portals and specific systems to keep track of invoices.
- Collaborate with the Administration team to ensure all supporting paperwork is collated in line with customers requests.
- Supporting Managers with any invoice queries.
- Previous experience as a Financial Administrator
- Confident with numbers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Must be very organised
- Attention to detail
- Team player
In return you will be met with some great benefits including 23 days holiday, competitive pension, child care scheme and many more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job