Finance Administrator (Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Credit Control)
To £25,000, includes a 10% Bonus, and Benefits
The client is an established, successful and growing company, providing business services and consultancy advice across a variety of sectors. They operate across the UK, and employ a core Head Office team with a large number of self-employed consultants, running and managing projects of variable length, shape and size.
Based in their busy Head Office in Stevenage, and reporting to the Financial Controller, the role is responsible for managing all aspects of Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger and Credit Control; this includes;
- Improving all processes, managing all inputs, and ensuring accuracy of information.
- Initial credit checking of new accounts.
- Inputting all details for freelance consultants.
- Monitoring activity reports and attending creditor and debtor meetings
- Dealing with external customer and internal enquiries
- Setting payment schedules
- Producing debtor aging schedules.
- Manage collection of debts including initiating recovery proceedings.
Candidates must have experience of working within a busy Accounts department, and be familiar with ledger activity, inputting and report production. You will need exposure to credit control, and have good organisational and communication skills, coupled with an excellent telephone manner. This is a friendly and busy department, offering support and variety, with decent prospects.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job