Newcastle Strategic Solutions is part of the Newcastle Building Society Group and is dedicated to the provision of outsourcing for financial services.
Solutions Finance is an integral part of the Solutions business, which currently services eleven savings clients with more prospective clients in the pipeline.Role Summary
The role is responsible for preparing reconciliations and management information for clients, ensuring thataccounting records and management information are delivered on time, are complete and free from error.
As a Finance Administrator, you will be working as part of the Reconciliation Team in our Solutions Finance department.
Duties of the role include:
- Reconcile client bank account balances to ledger.
- Reconcile key ledger accounts against underlying data.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies on a timely basis.
- Escalate any un-reconciled items to Team Leader, or Team Manager if Team Leader is not available.
- Provide daily cash figures and movements to clients for funding purposes.
- Provide daily accounting transactions and ledger balances to clients.
- Prepare and submit management information to clients as directed by the Team Leader.
For full details, please see the attached role profile.Skills and Experience
As the majority of duties are time critical, the successful candidate will be expected to deliver excellent customer service within agreed SLAs, have good IT skills particularly excel, excellent accuracy and attention to detail and be able to work well within the team to tight deadlines. Full training and ongoing support will be provided.
A career with the Newcastle Building Society is highly rewarding with a comprehensive benefits, training and development package to match your ambitions.
- Building Society