A global property business based in Birmingham is seeking a finance property administrator to support the team, take on responsibility for a range of activities and communicate regularly with the cost management team. You must be financially literate and have some strong administration experience. This really is a dynamic, vibrant and busy role suitable for an individual who is seeking to work autonomously and really contribute to a business.
The position will primarily invoice extensive financial admin such as coding of invoices and annual reconciliations; management of tenant recharges; liaison with the treasury department; maintenance of communication across the teams and production of KPI reports. You will be responsible for ensuring the recovery of costs and reporting to clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate calibre candidate to get a foot in the door within a professional, progressive and reputable property company.
The successful individual will be a strong administrator, ideally with some financial or property exposure, and will demonstrate proactivity and initiative. If you have the relevant skills and attributes alongside a hard-working and personable demeanour, please apply online today or contact Matt at Katie bard on 0121_633_4443 to find out more about our processes.
This varied opportunity will primarily involve:
• Coding of invoices and recommending service charge budgets and annual reconciliations
• Ensuring appliance of tenant recharges
• Updating spread sheets and reporting to clients
• Ensuring recovery of costs
• Co-ordination of service charge administration
• Liaison with the treasury department
• Delivery of KPI reports
• Account reconciliations
The successful finance property administrator will possess the following skills and experiences:
• Previous exposure within a financial role or environment
• Ideally experience dealing with account reconciliations and invoices
• Property knowledge preferable but not essential
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Administration experience
• A hard-working and personable demeanour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job