Are you an enthusiastic, driven Administrator with a background from within office-based Admin, Accounts or Finance?
Our large, corporate financial client are recruiting for a new Finance Administrator, as part of their Banbury team.
The purpose of the Finance Administrator is to in effect, run the invoicing process on behalf of a portfolio of company clients, ensuring SLA agreements are fulfilled, processing payments in a prompt manner and answering any client payment queries.
Who are they looking for?
The company are not expecting you to know banking and finance inside out, though any experience would, of course, be desirable! Comprehensive training & on-going support will be provided. They are looking for someone with great organisational skills, attention to detail and an avid problem solver. Sound decision-making and a great willingness to learn and develop will also a must!
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling day-to-day client manager service requirements
- Answering / resolving all client queries
- Basic financial tasks such as reconciliations, ledger adjustments & allocating payments
- Analysis of credit ratings and aged accounts
- Monitoring client risk levels
Skills & Experience
- Previous admin / Customer Service experience (2-3 years + )
- Experience within Sales / Purchase Ledger, Credit Control or the financial sector desirable but by no means essential
- Great problem-solver
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good e-mail management skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Able to work within strict time frames
Working hours will be 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday, with the opportunity to work flexitime.
Other benefits include good pension scheme, childcare vouchers, free car parking, annual company performance bonus & 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
An excellent opportunity, based in central Banbury, working for an excellent employer who will provide you training, support and long-term career prospects!
If you do not receive an initial reply within three working days, you can unfortunately, consider your application unsuccessful
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job