Are you an experienced accounts person? wanting to join a growing company on a part time basis? I am currently representing a fantastic company based in Caerphilly looking for a finance administrator to join their team on a temporary basis with the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract.
This opportunity offers the right person to join a great company of people who are professional, welcoming and are happy to help the right person fit into their role. They are looking to bring someone on board immediately and offer the opportunity to learn new skills as their business grows.
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Speaking to internal and external people to resolve queries
- Calculating payments and checking amounts and records are correct
- Assisting the Finance Director with any accounts based tasks required
What you will need:
- Experience with Sage line 50
- Experience of working in a accounts department undertaking tasks with purchase ledger & sales ledger
- Completing bank reconciliations (Desirable)
- Be immediately available
What you get in return:
- A competitive rate of pay
- Holiday Pay
- The opportunity to work in a growing organisation with the opportunity for the role to be come permanent and full time for the right person
- Access to Reed benefits
Still interested and available? why not apply and a Reed consultant will be in touch regarding the process and more about the position.
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job