Finance Administrator - On-going Temporary
OUTSKIRTS OF CARDIFF - LLANDOUGH
Our client, based in Llandough, is recruiting an experienced Finance Administrator on an on-going temporary basis. You must have experience in a similar role and be available to start immediately.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Processing sales ledgers and purchase orders
- Vendor invoicing
- Document management
- Communicating effectively between senior members of staff and departments
- Competently using SAP and in-house systems for daily responsibilities
Essential qualities and experience:
- Previous experience using SAP
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytic and logical problem solving skills
- Motivated and ambitious
- Competent IT skills including proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Due to the location of the business, a full clean driving license is highly desirable. Although this is a temporary role, there may be the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"