We are delighted to be working with a fantastic client whose head office is based in Milton Keynes. Due to changes within the business my client is looking for a Permanent full time Revenues Administrator to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years experience within a finance & accounting role and have the ability to do the basic transactional running of accounts.
The role will be Monday to Friday 9am-5pm offering 25 days holiday per year with fantastic benefits such as private healthcare and pension plans.
- Daily Post Management
- Accurate and timely uploads and reconciliation of 2 Accounts .
- Support with number 1 account reconciliations if needed.
- Manage the direct debit and collection and rejection process.
- Notification to the Revenue Controllers and Clients of bounced or rejected payments.
- Management of schools paying in books and cheque books.
- File all petty cash, purchasing card and cash book returns.
- General banking support, cheque book and paying in book requests.
- Filing of all bank statements.
- Support the wider team with paperwork collation as needed.
- Yearly archiving.
- Ahdoc duties, as and when required within a cross functional team, providing cover for team members ensuring wider team success.
- Principal working relationships
- Head Office management and staff, Business Managers and Employees
- Good Excel skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Strong communication skills
- A flexible approach
- A driven, motivated and no nonsense approach
- Drive and determination to overcome obstacles
- Petty Cash
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job