A reputable organisation within the Education sector require a Finance Administrator - Interim on an temporary basis to start immediately. Please note this role will be based in Milton Keynes
A rare and exciting opportunity to work for a reputable organisation within the Education and training sector with a growing network of primary, secondary and special academies in the Milton Keynes area.
The successful Finance Administrator - Interim will be required to;
- Provide general clerical support including clerical processes, word processing, IT based tasks requiring knowledge of various ICT packages and operation of office equipment
- Undertake general financial administration such as processing orders, collecting monies and undertake basic book keeping, such as for petty cash
- Undertake reception duties, act as first point of contact in response to and deal with enquiries either by telephone or face-to-face and sign in visitors, deal with lost property etc.
- Produce lists, information and data as requested by senior staff or external agencies (e.g. standard/statutory returns)
- Maintain manual and computerised records and management information systems.
- First point of contact for sick pupils, liaise with parents / carers /staff
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail and post outgoing mail
- Assist with arrangements for academy visits and events
- Maintain stocks and supplies, selling and distributing as required
- Provide administrative support for meetings and take notes at meetings
- Assist with the administration of academy lettings and other uses of academy.
This Finance Administrator - Interim position will require prior experience having worked within an administrative role previously, with good written and verbal English skills and proficient in Microsoft software's including Excel. Some experience of invoicing, payments or expenses is essential with training provided
An exciting and competitive package for the successful individual.
- Finance Administrator - Interim