Interested to pursue a career in Accounts? Early on in your Accounts career and looking for a new role? Really eager and passionate to progress and join a company with fantastic structure and support?
Simpson Judge are looking to recruit a Financial Administrator to work for a leading Financial Services company based in Cheadle.
- To assist the Finance Team leader in the provision of the company's financial activity.
- To provide an accurate and proficient payments administration service.
- To assist and facilitate the new business processing
- To be familiar with all payment processing, exit processing, arrears processing functions and systems and remain up to date with the direct debit guidelines and rules and to report data on these areas.
- To be fully conversant with all in house and online systems
- Management of the Commissions Payable process.
- To assist in the production and checking of the annual bonus statements
- To be fully aware of all products sold.
- To assist in the development and improvement of the databases and online systems.
- To assist with tasks such as purchase ledger maintenance and bank reconciliations.
- To assist with the administration of petty cash and voucher codes
- To ensure that process and procedure notes for all tasks undertaken within this role are up to date and regularly reviewed.
- To identify any material risk that occurs in the Finance department, these should be entered onto the Risk Database and appropriately monitored and reviewed.
- To support the implementation of corporate culture initiatives.
- To carry out other such duties and responsibilities as required from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Educated to GCSE level in at least 5 subjects achieved at C+ in particular Maths & English
- Good communication and numeracy skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi task
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team working
In return you will be offered a competitive starting salary, generous company benefits and the opportunity to join a thriving business who offer structure, support and long term progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job