Finance Administrator (Engineering)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per Annum plus vehicle
Hours: Mon to Fri - 0800-1700
My client is looking for an experienced Finance Administrator to join their team in Exeter.
Your typical day will involve:
Small works and maintenance billing
- Price up works on day rates from work record sheets
- Raise invoices or agree journal amounts based on priced WRS or quotes
- Ensure back up sent with invoices/journal requests
- Update job logs
- Send list of journals to accounts each week, check when input and update job logs
- Check costs/provide cost information to operations/request journals for corrections where necessary
- Regularly sit down with operations to check through outstanding jobs to ensure works completed/billing is completed
- Complete forms for new customer set ups
- Set up contracts/BPNs in Oracle when required, also P6s when necessary
- Provide monthly figures to director
- You will have:
- Well organised
- Experience working with Oracle or similar software
- Team player willing to work with others.
- Good IT & communication skills essential
- Polite telephone manner.
- Experience with customer service would be beneficial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job