This role will be responsible for the completion of Debt and assisting with all other aspects of Finance, ensuring tasks are completed efficiently and professionally. The completion of all tasks associated with Debt Processes, Payment Processes, invoices, Withdrawals. The role will also include assisting with the resolution of queries via telephone, email, work flows and call backs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Friendly approach to all members of the organisation
- Professional approach to calls
- Experience working with Excel
- Experience working within a Finance/Accounts Department
- Experience answering queries via telephone and email
- Experience with the production of reports
- Experience with other elements of finance administration
- Credit Control experience
They will be accountable for delivery in the following areas:
- The collection of outstanding debt in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ensuring spreadsheets and documentation in relation to debt is completed accurately and to set deadlines.
- The completion of tasks associated with the processing of payments ensuring clients are paid accurately as per the approved timetable.
- The resolution of queries via telephone, email, call backs and workflows.
- Ensuring assistance is provided for all aspects of Finance as and when required.
- Providing support to others within the Finance Admin Team during busy periods (ie month end, sickness and holidays).
- Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your Line Manager.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff pension
- Private Medical
- Death in Service payment
- Subsidised park and ride passes
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances