The Finance Assistant will be working closely with the Finance Manager to ensure a smooth year end audit and to also provide day-to-day support to the rest of the Finance team and the wider business. The role will be based with the rest of the Finance team in our modern, open plan office in the centre of Truro. Specific tasks the successful candidate will be required to assist in are as follows:
- Minimum AAT level 3 qualification
- Monthly payroll preparation payroll year end assistance
- Month end accruals / prepayments
- Help with audit schedules preparation (i.e. payroll reconciliations / box 6 VAT reconciliations)
- Subsidiary accounts preparation (month and Y/E)
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Help with P11D / PSA schedules for auditors
- Monthly VAT returns
- Dividend journals through to Group level
Standard working hours are 8 hours per day between 8am-5pm with an hour for lunch.
The generous benefits package includes: gym membership, private healthcare, pension, fresh fruit, free hot drinks, cycle to work scheme and 1000s of great discounts at shops, restaurants and cinemas.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job