An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent full time Senior Finance Assistant working within our clients Cash Management team in Taunton.
This department is responsible for the weekly payments of invoices for goods and services supplied to the client, money transfers and all foreign payment transactions. This role supports the completion and delivery of critical tasks to tight deadlines on a daily and weekly basis. This is a demanding role in a busy environment.
Duties to include:
· Responsible for reconciling bank accounts weekly
· Responsible for managing the debt process, including raising invoices, allocating payments and reporting
· Responsible for the completion of Cashbooks postings
· Ownership and reconciliation of key & control accounts
· Responsible for posting journals on behalf of the international offices
· Support middle and back office treasury functions
· Produce monthly KPIs
· Ensure that all processes are carried out in accordance with documented controls
· Involvement in new business processes relating to settlement, payments and banking
· Complete ad hoc tasks as advised
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a finance environment team, have the ability to interrogate and analyse data, hold an AAT qualification or working towards.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job