We are recruiting for a Finance Administration Assistant working at the Head Office as part of a small team reporting into a Manager, working Monday - Friday 9am- 5.30pm. As the Finance Administration Assistant you must drive with your own transport as you could be asked to take post or run an errand which you will be paid mileage
As the Finance Administration Assistant some of your details are listed below.
- Checking and cross referencing invoices and processing, rents, rates, service charge and insurance invoices. Including liaising with landlords and managing agencies and internal accounts department in order to resolve disputes.
- Raising purchase orders, invoices and placing written and verbal instructions with contractors.
- Information gathering /compilation.
- Liaising with maintenance department to resolve any property issues.
- Provide general administration support to the Property Director including telephone answering / message taking, ad hoc typing and preparation of information for reports / meetings, general filing duties.
As the Finance Administration Assistant we are ideally looking for the following
- Must have competent PC skills, including word processing and spreadsheet packages.
- Must have experience dealing with invoices
- With extensive knowledge of Excel
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a good level of numerical accuracy.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
Once successful in the role as Finance Administration Assistant you will receive 25 days holiday, free parking and regular salary reviews
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'