Finance & Administration Assistant
Here at P+S, we are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients who are currently seeking a part time Finance & Administration Assistant to join their team based in Lowestoft. This role will be to ensure the accurate processing of Sales & Purchase ledger accounts, internet banking and assisting with VAT / EC Sales and Intrastat return and general office administration.
- Input of Purchase invoices either manually or via the Purchase order, ensuring the correct exchange rate is used
- Monitoring, input and payment of invoices received via email
- Contacting suppliers with invoice queries
- Reviewing supplier statements received to ensure we have all of the invoices
- Updating ledger with Sales invoices tied to Sales orders, ensuring correct exchange rate is used
- Creating manual Sales Invoices/Credits
- Apportioning Sales receipts to the correct accounts from the Internet Banking
- Input of daily bank transactions and reconciliations
- Staff expenses preparation, collation and input, i.e. Barclaycard statements, cash expenses & mileage
- Perform any other administrative duties as reasonably directed
- Proactively support the Company’s Visions & Values
- Comply with all Company policies & procedures
Minimum Position Requirements:
- SAGE Line 50 knowledge - essential
- Certificate or Diploma of Bookkeeping / Accounting - advantageous but not essential
- Proven Bookkeeping experience
- Good level of Office package knowledge - Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and good eye for detail
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
- Administrative Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"