I am pleased to be recruiting for a fantastic role with a great reputable organisation based in Altrincham. I am looking for an administration assistant to work within a busy team. This is a very admin based role and I am looking for someone who can work under pressure and manage work load accordingly.
This is a financial organisation and the main aim of the role is to ensure that businesses are eligible for a loan by means of process and passing on relevant information to the underwriter.
The role will involve.
• Using Equifax ( Credit reference Agency) Being able to confidently retrieve business /consumer credit.
• Insolvency register ( County Relevance) - understanding the importance of IVA and BANKRUPCTY information.
• Being able to read and understand information on bank statements and processing statements .
• Pick out relevant information that may benefit the underwriter when making a decision to lend.
• Creating a detailed report for the underwriter.
• Able to work at speed but effectively to keep up with workflow demand.
One of the key points to this role is having the ability to pay attention to detail as well as to work in an environment that can sometimes get quite pressurised. You will be working as part of a team who are lively and vibrant.