Newly established UK Subsidiary of banking software company, which is a product market-leader is looking to recruit a French speaking Finance and Administration Assistant to support the Finance Manager in operating the Finance function, will help with administration and office management tasks. This role is key to providing a reliable and pro-active finance and administration function and plays an important role in the company’s continued growth and success. It requires a confident individual with experience in bookkeeping and use of finance systems, as well as general office procedures. The Finance and Administration Assistant role would suit a delivery-focused self-starter, who is comfortable taking ownership over processes.
ROLE of the Finance and Administration Assistant:
- Processing all invoicing.
- Processing expenses claims.
- Providing additional support as required to the Finance Manager.
- Credit control
- Manage changes and updates to payroll.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and own re-ordering processes.
- Help organise specific meetings inside and outside of the office.
- Process travel requests
- Provide ad hoc administrative support as needed to staff, including to those basedoverseas.
- Manage outgoing and incoming post.
- Fluent French and English
- At least 2 year of experience in office and finance administration or in a similar role as a Finance and Administration Assistant
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Able to prioritise workload
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong IT and numeracy skills
SALARY and BENEFITS:
- Between £25k et £30k according to skills and experience
- The company will offer study support for AAT diploma
- Office Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'