We are looking for an experienced administrator who can work accurately in a fast paced environment. You should be eager to get involved in all aspects of finance administration, and assist other team members wherever required.
Basic salary on offer is £17,000, plus company bonus and benefits.
• Complete all business supplier invoice and payment processes
• Ensure that all supplier invoices are allocated and paid accurately and on a timely basis
• Assist with tasks such as: banking checks, raising cheques & redemption updates
• Answer telephones
• Deal with queries raised internally and by customers
• Interact and provide a service to other business areas
• Responsibility for ensuring all documents are correct, authorised, not being raised incorrectly or duplicated
• Updating spreadsheets
Skills & Experience:
• GCSEs at C level or above in Maths and English
• Good numeracy skills
• Good communication skills
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative, often to tight deadlines
• Keyboard skills with knowledge of Excel and Word
• A good telephone manner
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job