Finance and Admin Assistant / Accounts Assistant role in Newmarket for a period of 9-12 months.
Your new company
An established and recognised organisation, my client is seeking a proactive, commercially astute and numerically minded individual for the role of Finance and Admin Assistant at their Newmarket site.
Your new role
Working in a busy and small team environment you will be responsible for the office administration and accounting requirements. Key duties will include:
- Daily and periodic cost reporting and analysis
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports, highlight trends and risks where appropriate
- Maintenance of the attendance management system
- Liaising and assisting with line managers to ensure processes are followed
- Collation and submission of payroll timesheets
- Analysis of hours worked, sickness and absence and reporting
- Assisting with information for budget preparation
- Expenditure, cost and variance analysis
- Assisting on-site customers
- General administration
What you'll need to succeed
You will have proven finance and payroll administration experience, with the ability to collate and present data in a clear manner. Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Excellent organisational skills and the ability to liaise with staff members across the site will be key.
What you'll get in return
9-12 months contract
Full time working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.