Events, Nightclubs and Bars - Finance, Accounts & Stock Assistant:-
£20 - 22,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
Our client is a funky business with nightclubs and bars, looking to recruit an ambitious individual from the bars/restaurant/hospitality sector to move into an excellent head office / accounts role for someone keen on building a long term career in finance/accounts. The role will support the venues ensuring all stock is recorded accurately and will manage the supplier invoices process in the accounts team.
- Processing and review of supplier invoices, resolving any accounts queries
- Obtaining credit notes on a timely basis for any stock not received
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations as required
- Setup any new suppliers on internal and external accounts systems
- Help oversee results of weekly stock counts, supporting the venues and resolve issues
- Independently count stock on a cyclical basis
- Update the till system for any new products and recipes
- Calculate drink profitability and other key performance indicators
- Support the Operations Manager with Venue stock issues, or any other support as identified
The ideal candidate will have an aptitude with numbers, strong attention to detail, a friendly approach and a willingness to learn and develop in accounts. Experience of working in a Venue Front of House would be an advantage. Good Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills are necessary. Career prospects in finance and accounts are excellent.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'