Are you a recently qualified Accountant or expecting to complete your ACCA or CIMA sometime this year?
How about using your accounting skills and finance experience in a company that has protected the lives of hundreds of thousands of families in the UK? We have been recognised in the 'Times top 100 best companies to work for list’, for the last 4 years, this year coming in 8th out of 9000 other companies, including Toyota, Johnson & Johnson, Everton football club and many more recognised brands.
Let me tell you more…
We’re Reassured Limited, the UK’s largest life insurance brokerage, protecting more than 300,000 families with ambitions to protect another 200,000 families in 2018 alone.
We not only work hard to protect families, we also work extremely hard to make Reassured the best work environment for all our staff across every department.
So if you’re a talented and ambitious Accountant that wants to be part of a rapidly growing company with many progression opportunities, then we want to hear from you.
As our Finance Accounts Manager your main responsibilities will include…
- Maintain Accounting records on SAGE.
- Ensuring timely company payments (Suppliers, Payroll, Pension, expenses, etc.).
- Both internal and external Financial reporting, as well as liaising with all relevant tax authorities, regulatory bodies and external accountants.
- Supporting the business with accurate and timely reporting of relevant results, financial statements and forecasts.
- Ensuring Commission transactions are processed correctly.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Month end reports and reconciliations for key balance sheet accounts.
- Managing the Finance team day to day.
Here’s what you’ll bring…
- Newly or soon to be, qualified Accountant
- Experience of producing management accounts, forecasts and budgets
- Data analysis from operational systems.
- Knowledge of advanced Excel and Sage.
- Ability to Communicate authoritatively and credibly at all levels
- Drive, self-belief and sound judgement
- Analytical interpretation
- Time management
- Ability to manage change
If this sounds like you then make yourself known to us by applying today…