Finance Accounts Assistant
Full Time Permanent 37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000
We are currently seeking a Finance Accounts Assistant to join our Finance team based in Southampton. The role of the Finance Team is to ensure that the property management function has the support and knowledge to deliver the highest quality service and the role of Accounts Assistant is integral to this.
Role of the Finance Accounts Assistant:
- Preparing or assisting in the preparation of finance reports
- Cost and variance analysis & Ledger maintenance
- Budget preparation and review
- Preparation of service charge demands
- Resolve Expenditure Queries
- Liaising with HCL/auditors to assist in their processes
- Review Tenant Accounts
- Run Bank Statements via i-Site (For reporting, meetings or reconciliations)
- Action Fund Transfers
- Prepare accounts packs for resident visit with Supplier Invoices back up
- Ensuring Annual Returns & Tax Returns are filed on an annual basis where required
- Chase, report and arrange to settle Corporate Debts with PMs and focus to keep them low
The Ideal Finance Accounts Assistant will have:
- Ability to clearly convey financial information to non-financial parties
- Good communication skills over the telephone, via email and in-person
- Some experience of working with budgets and/or preparation and understanding of KPI reporting.
- Strong Investigation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially excel)
- Detail focused
It is desirable but not essential that you either hold a financial qualification such as AAT however an applicant with experience or drive and desire to work in finance will also be considered.
Benefits of the Finance Accounts Assistant:
- Study support/company funded completing or starting a professional finance qualification such as AAT, CIMA, ACCA or other. This will be subject to the completion of a successful probation period
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Birthday
- Life Assurance
- Huge number of retail discounts through 'Rewards' portal
- Company Pension
- In return for your enthusiasm and hard work, we will ensure you are armed with the right tools you need to provide the best service. We invest in our people and offer sponsored training and opportunities for an interesting career.
To apply for the Finance Accounts Assistant role please click APPLY below
RMG embraces diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace.
For more information, see our website at www.rmguk.com
Key words: Finance, Accounts, Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Client Accountant, Accountancy
- Bank Statements
- Variance Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'