Finance Assistant required to join a busy Finance / Accounts Department at a specialist organisation based in Kettering, Northants. This is a temporary to permanent role working between 30 and 37.5 hours a week.
Main responsibilities to include:
- Process company credit card statements, dealing primarily with foreign travel
- Manage a multi-currency float, make cash advances, process cash expenses and receive cash balances
- Handle canteen receipts and prepare weekly banking
- Provide flexible support and assistance to colleagues in the Finance Team with additional tasks ie: raise Sales invoices and cover for Purchase Ledger
Applications are invited from candidates with the following background / experience:
- Previous experience of varied roles within an accounts / finance environment
- Previous experience of handling multi-currency transactions
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and to deadlines
- Strong Excel skills and highly numerate
- GCSEs or equivalent in English and Maths
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Initially a temporary position, the role could progress to permanent employment after a 12 month period. Hours of work are to be agreed but expected to be 30-37.5 per week.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organization with links to worldwide businesses. Working in a modern office environment, the role pays a competitive salary and good company benefits.
Further information and salary details available on application.
- Accounts Assistant
- Foreign Currency
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Invoices
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'