We are looking for an experienced finance assistant to work 3 to 4 days at our busy London design studio.
Cinimod Studio is an interactive design studio specialising in art, lighting design and experiential technologies. The studio also produces the artworks of the founder, Dominic Harris.
At Cinimod Studio, attitude is important to us and we are looking for an outgoing, self-starter. This is a new role coming from our continued growth and restructuring of the company.
- Credit control - purchasing and sales
- Bookkeeping (currently 12 hours a week)
- Purchase ledger management
- Sales ledger management
- Generating/issuing POs and liaising with suppliers on certain high-value orders
- Reconciliation of accounts (multiple currencies and credit cards)
- Preparation of forecasts, project reports and weekly/monthly reports for the directors and shareholders
- Liaising with accountants (an established city firm) and preparation of data (VAT return, intrastats, EC sales list)
- Currency trades
- Assistance with project/artwork budgets
- Proficient at using Sage 50 accounts
- Highly proficient in Xero beneficial (we plan to make the switch within the next year)
- ICB/AAT qualified, or with sufficient experience and references
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Highly computer literate
- Would be beneficial to have worked in a company within the design/arts industry (we use a project based accounting system)
- Additional annual leave tied to employee’s time with company
- Generous company pension
- This is a flexi-time role, paid hourly, with minimum contracted hours of 21 per week. We estimate hours will be between 21-30 a week split over 3-4 days. This is a perfect role for those needing flexibility to fit around childcare/other employment.
- We will arrange interviews with a number of applicants at our London studio.
- If you have not had a reply within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
(this job was previously advertised as a Bookkeeping only role - if you applied for the last position and are interested in the above job also, please apply again)