A publisher in Central London are looking for a part time Finance Accounts Administrator to support the team with admin tasks and entering of data. They are looking for someone able to work 2.5/3 days a week, and are flexible with working hours, however, they may extend this to 4 days or even full time, dependent on workload. This is a permanent role starting on November 1st. They are conducting skype interviews this week, from October 16th and second round of interviews face to face next week, from October 23rd.
- Obtain contracts and Agreements
- Track and allocate service invoices to departments for ISBN info
- Collect and record the service invoices in SAP to ledgers
- Upload/Update ISBN’s from publishing schedule for invoicing
- Input Credit Card expenses and statements into SAP
- Log and format data for upload to SAP send PO's by PDF to picture agencies for invoicing
- Process stock transfers as per stock manager request
- Monthly consignment sales
- Liaise with Stock Manager and reconcile stock for warehouse and enter any stock adjustments
- Freight analysis and allocation of freight costs to ISBN’s
- Adding ISBN’s to SAP for timesheets
- Upload Exchange Rates in SAP
Experience / skills required:
- Experience in a similar finance / accounts admin role
- Numerical and analytical
- Accurate and with excellent attention to details
- Able to meet financial deadlines
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
- Accounts Assistant
- Foreign Exchange
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job