PEGlobal are looking for a Finance Accountant for our multinational medical devices client based in the Lancashire area on initially a 12 month contract.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure timely & accurate completion of month end accounts in lines with International Finance reporting requirements.
- Provide required reporting after month end close as required giving a true and accurate representation of how the organisation is operating. Answer any queries as required.
- Prepare annual business plan and various updates throughout the year as required.
- Support all capital appropriation requests, ensuring full supporting documents are provided with the request submission, follow up that asset id is issued and support project manager in ensuring costs run to budget.
- Always work with the highest levels of compliance in all areas of operation
- Follow and promote relevant Company, HS&E and Quality standards to enable the site to achieve and maintain excellent results.
- Carry out further tasks that may be delegated by their immediate manager.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws governing business and quality operations
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- Accounting Degree or Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA or equivalent qualification preferred.)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience working in operations accounting environment
- Management accounts experience essential
- Verbal reasoning (strong communication skills),
- Numerical reasoning,
- PC Literacy (Microsoft office package)
- Hardworking & reliable
- Excellent communicator
- Strong sense of urgency
- Results and performance driven
- Must have management accounts experience
- Excel skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job