Our client is market leading manufacturing company and are looking for a Finance Accountant to join their growing team based in the Northumberland area. On offer is an attractive salary and the chance to work for a market leader.
- Managing the Purchase Ledger.
- Processing Purchase Invoices.
- Maintaining the company bank accounts.
- Paying suppliers.
- Carrying out Staff Expenses.
- Assisting with Credit Control.
- Maintain company's payroll including pension.
- Completing payroll year end processes.
- Reconciliation of monthly balance sheet for Payroll Control accounts.
- Raising monthly sales invoices.
- Processing month end including Accruals, Prepayments and Journals.
- Dealing with ad-hoc information required Finance Director/Finance Controller .
- Will ideally be fully qualified either ACCA or CIMA, studying towards a qualification or qualified by experience.
- Experience in manufacturing industry.
- Experience in a contract/project environment.
- Have a competent working knowledge of MS Office Packages especially MS Excel.
- Have great organisational skills.
- Be able to prioritise own workload.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Be able to work effectively in a team.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job