Great opportunity for a part qualified Accountant to join a large entertainment company based in central London. This will be an all round part qualified accountant position, reporting directly into a Finance Manager. The role will be divided into two main categories; financial reporting & management reporting.
· Assisting in maintaining the Balance Sheet and P&L.
· Assisting in Quarterly VAT returns.
· Responsible for actuals, forecasting & budgeting.
· Internal controls - assist in review of key processes
· Assisting with intercompany payments and reconciliation of accounts
· Prep of statutory accounts and process improvement in the statutory reporting.
Key skills & qualifications:
· CIMA/ ACCA / ACA part qualified
· Media experience desirable
· At least 3 years working in finance function, experience working in a multi-currency environment.
· Good team worker with ability to create rapport across departmental divides and hierarchy.
· Strong communication skills
· Attention to detail - ability to complete tasks with a focus on completeness and accuracy
· Intermediate excel skills and the ability to apply in practical analysis and organisational techniques.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
- Management Reporting