Finanace Order Taker
Finance Order Taker
Salary £16000 - £17000 depending upon experience.
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
Our Client is looking for an order taker to provide a high quality telephone-based execution only service, ensuring all calls are answered within agreed timescales.
1. Receive inbound telephone calls from existing clients and based on a script, indentify the client and then accept share dealing instructions, typically routing them for automatic execution at best price in a timely manner (normally, less than one minute after a price has been quoted).
2. Deal with standard inbound telephone enquiries from clients, e.g. requests for indicative dealing prices. Refer non dealing and more complex enquiries, to the Dealing Desk Supervisor or Head of Trading or direct the client to the alternative telephone administration line.
3. Establish and maintain good working relationships within the team and other internal business areas.
- Experience of working in an environment with a high volume of inbound calls
- Customer service experience
- Degree qualification or equivalent
- Good IT skills
- Good Numeracy skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Well presented
- Able to work under pressure
- Fast learner
For further details contact Jesse Cox at Select Appointments on T.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"