The role we are recruiting for is a Finalist level Management Accountant for a temporary to permanent role to start ASAP. This role is working for an SME business in the Property sector.
The role is located in Central London.
Page Personnel Finance are working on behalf of a Property consultancy business with offices in London and Manchester who have plans to extend across the UK.
This role is to support the Head of Finance and act as a second in command to the finance team. To be considered for this role you MUST be at Finalist level in ACCA/CIMA.
This Management Accountant role involves:
- Reconciling balance sheets
- Full Profit and Loss statements
- Variance analysis
- Budget analysis
- Producing year end accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Dealing with VAT
- Financial reporting
- Supporting junior team members
The requirements for this role:
- You MUST be a finalist in either ACCA or CIMA
- You must be able to produce a full set of management accounts
- To work on your own initiative
- Experience working in a property/construction company would be beneficial
- SME experience would also be beneficial
This is a temporary to permanent role for a Finalist Management Accountant to join an SME property company. The role may be temporary for 2-3 months and dependent upon performance will be made permanent.
The candidate will be paid the equivalent of a salary of £40,000-£50,000 per annum.