Our world class, pharmaceutical clients, who are based in Cambridge are hoping to expand their team with a temporary Final Test Engineer. This is a specialised role and candidates with a background in testing electron microscope technology will be given priority. The role is varied and will involve :
Testing Scanning Electron Microscope in accordance with established procedures and work to ensure that agreed deadlines and manufacturing targets are met.
- Understanding of Electronic testing, Computer controlled and mechanical fitting.
- Hands on role, and demonstrate effective interpersonal and organisational skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Communicate with other functions and departments within the organisation as required.
- Final testing of finally configured systems and accessories to the final test procedure within flow line.
- Undertake testing to the vacuum specification.
- Responsible for the maintenance of test equipment under his/her care.
- Participate in Lean activities as required.
- To help drive continuous improvement and identify waste in test processes
- Maintain processes and procedures consistent with ISO standards.
- Perform other duties that may be required from time to time.
- Compliance with Company procedures and controls (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001) as defined.
Our Pharmaceutical clients would like to attract candidates with the following skills and experience :
- Final testing experience
- Candidates who are available immediately and can commit to a 6 month assignment
- Candidate ideally with a manufacturing / testing background
Call the team now as this role is immediately available
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job