Final Inspection Technician
An Optical glazing lab based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are looking for a full time Final Inspection Technician to work alongside the glazing team. The company supplies lenses to Opticians all across the UK.
Final Inspection - Role
- Accurately inspecting prescriptions lenses
- Monitoring and running of Robots
- Handling and inspecting cut and uncut prescription lenses
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures comply with operational and statutory requirements
- Carry out any other duties necessary with a willingness to be flexible with working hours to respond to the needs of the business
- Pro-active approach in developing knowledge via in-house training and work-shadowing in order to develop skills relevant to duties and responsibilities of the role.
Final Inspection - Skills
- Experience of Optical Industry/Dispensing Assistant
- Experience in a similar role would be desirable
- Experience in a QA role would be an advantage but not a necessity
- Able to follow instruction
Salary and Additional Information
- Working 37.5 hours per week
- Late shift - Monday to Friday - 2.30pm to 10pm
- Competitive salary plus shift allowance
- Life Assurance - after 12 months service
- 20 days holiday per annum rising to 25 with service, plus Bank Holidays
- Free pair of lenses
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'