Film Production Specialist ELEARN782
Film Production Specialist (ELEARN782)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: The Film Production Specialist is a key member of the Film Unit within Aspire Media Services; whose primary purpose is to capture and edit footage of the British Army whilst training and performing their associated tasks.
The Media Studio is comprised of Design, Production and Film and the 21 team members are highly motivated and experienced in the creation of all aspects of training support material for the Warminster Garrison and wider Field Army.
* Capture and edit film footage and create memorable and informative products to support the British Army in their training and publicity requirements.
* Provide on-site subject matter expertise and assist the customer to understand the most appropriate and effective method for communicating their training material.
* Liaise with internal and external agencies to ensure that the delivery of the product is compliant and appropriate. Ensure all outputs are compliant with Brand Identity for the British Army & ADSL and in line with the ethos, values and standards of the organisation.
* Project manage a series of tasks to ensure effective delivery of training support material to agreed timescale.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Educated to 'A' Level Standard or equivalent in a Multi Media or Information Technology based qualification.
* To have independently created video or film products demonstrating a broad spectrum of technical skills. To demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and solve an issue without support. Prove this ability through the use of an electronic portfolio or show reel at interview.
* Experience of recording and editing audio demonstrating a high level of technical and creative ability
* Provide a link to an online show reel with application.
Closing Date: 26th October 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'