2x Film and Television Advertising Executives based in Central London with £35,000 OTE in your first year with full training, continuous development and career progression. Our client is one of the leading Film and Television companies in the UK and because of continued success are looking to take on 2 Graduate Film and Television Advertising Executives to help grow their sales team.
London, Zone 1 £23,000 - £25,000
Permanent, Full Time Start Date: Immediate Start
- Yearly holidays for top performers (Last year was Miami this year Dubai)
- OTE Year 1 35k, Year 2 70k and Year 3 100k+
- Red carpet events at film premieres as well as tables at events such as the Baftas
- In house sales trainer (continuous sales training and development into management over the first 2 years)
- Weekly incentives such as cash prizes and vouchers to top restaurants
- 28 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
As a Film and Television Advertising Executive working for one of the most well established and award winning film and television companies you will have the perfect platform to establish a successful career within film and television sales. They are continuing to expand and continue to be the dominant force in their sector, with state of the art offices and a long list of benefits this is a unique opportunity for potential candidates.
As a Film and Television Advertising Executive works the full sales cycle in a job that is challenging and will differ from day to day but your main duties will be.
- Generating new business opportunities across the UK;
- Working in a complete range of sectors, and understanding the different advertising needs of each company
- Managing a portfolio of 600-800 businesses;
- Opportunity to put forward new ideas to the growing team;
- Speaking to Advertising Directors, Managing Directors and Marketing Managers discussing their business objectives
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Self motivated and results-orientated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Enthusiasm and drive to work independently, and as part of a team, to get things done
- Someone who is passionate, enthusiastic, hungry for results and resilient
- A Recent Graduate; 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.