Do you want to help us as we shape the future of this great organization?
Job Description Summary
Responsible for performing production functions in the Class 100
cleanroom (core) and Finishing area according to company and
departmental SOP’s. Individual will set up and operate production
equipment. Individual will maintain records to comply with Good
Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
Individual will work in a fast-paced, safety-oriented, team
Primary Role Responsibilities1.
Initiate change controls
Edits and /or revise SOPs
Edits and /or revise DMRs
Edits and /or revise MBRs
Complete label discrepancy investigations
7. Complete Fill – Finishing schedule
8. Assist in process development work
9. Primary trainer for entry & mid level staff members
• Ability to read, understand and follow the production schedule, DMRs
(Devive Master Records) and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
• Ability to understand the importance of compliance with Good
Manufacturing Practices and ISO requirements.
• Must be able to use aseptic technique
• Computer software skills including Microsoft (Outlook, word, excel), SAP
• Must be able to manage time and maintaining regular attendance is
• Neat and accurate recordkeeping
• Written and oral communication, team oriented, attention to detail,
independent work skills, strong work ethic
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lonza. The place to Go, Stay and Grow.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job