Do you want to help us as we shape the future of this great organization?
Job Description Summary
Responsible for performing production functions in the Class 100 cleanroom (core)
and Finishing area according to company and departmental SOP’s. Individual will
set up and operate production equipment. Individual will maintain records to
comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
Individual will work in a fast-paced, safety-oriented, team environment.
Primary Role Responsibilities1. Responsible for executing aseptic processing in a clean room environment adhering to
Standard Operating Procedures
2. Complete documentation concurrently with completion of manufacturing processes
3. Responsible for completing assigned tasks (for example, cleaning, lab setup etc.) related to
4. Perform preventative maintenance and general upkeep on equipment and facilities including
5. Responsible for reviewing SOPs, MBRs and other associated forms for revision
6. Review and sign manufacturing batch records
7. Responsible for keeping current on all job relevant trainings
8. Assist in writing deviations and supporting investigations
9. Assist in training entry level staff members
10. Being available for business necessitated overtime is required
A majority of the work is done in a laboratory environment. While working in the area the minimal gowning requirements are safety glasses, hairnet, steel toe shoes and lab coat. Additional responsibilities require entrance into a cleanroom environment. While working in the cleanroom additional gowning requirements are shoe covers, hood, gown, mask boots, and two pair of gloves. Working conditions can include standing for long periods of time.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lonza. The place to Go, Stay and Grow.