Job Title: Field Territory Surveyor - Industrial and Automatic Doors
Salary: Basic salary of up to £25,000 to £40,000 + Bonus (based on experience) Company car, laptop and mobile
Region: South and South East
Locations Include: Bristol, Swindon, Ringwood, Bournemouth, Reading, Basingstoke, Slough and Guildford
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Our client is a leading specialist door supplier in the UK with a focus on reliability and integrity. Due to recent developments and investment, Our client has a planned expansion program that requires an additional Field Territory surveyor to supervise and manage new key clients.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Industrial and Automatic Door Engineer Field Surveyor to join a highly motivated and experienced team to cover industrial and automatic work throughout the South and South East region.
Field Territory Surveyor Job Purpose:
To survey and project manage new commercial installations of security, fire, environmental and automatic doors.
Field Territory Surveyor Responsibilities:
- To be dedicated point of contact for corporate key account
- Surveying, planning and managing commercial door installation projects valued between £10k to £300k
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Provide clients with good technical advice and support across the entire product portfolio (Roller & Fire Shutters, Industrial Sectional & Bi Folding doors, Speed Doors.)
- Have a good understanding of associated construction trades and be able to adapt engineering design when required.
- Have legal understanding and capability to work within DOM1/2 & JCT forms of procurement.
- Attend existing clients pre-contractual meetings to secure and progress projects.
- Have confidence in working to key client deadlines and expectation.
- Provide pre and post project cost analysis.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
Field Territory Surveyor Essential skills:
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Computer literate
- Previous experience within the Industrial and Automatic door market
Field Territory Surveyor Desirable skills:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Relevant training certification
- Customer service experience
About The Client:
As a second generation family partnership, our client continues to value the foundations that were laid down in 1983, namely reliability, integrity and quality of workmanship.
They are a respected manufacturer and installer of roller shutters, sliding security grilles, industrial doors, fire shutters and curtains, automatic doors, gates and barriers. They take pride in all stages of their work from the design of a door system to the fitting and commissioning, always ensuring that our high standards are maintained throughout.
Our clients consistent of workmanship and reliability has made them the preferred supplier for many of the UK's emergency services including the Fire Service, NHS, Police & Coastguard.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Automatic and Industrial Door Surveyor to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers great rates of pay and benefits.
If you feel you have the experience and skills listed above then apply today for the chance of an early interview!
- Field Surveyor
- Engineering Surveyor
- Industrial Surveyor
- Industrial Door Surveyor